- loss of profits or business (whether or not the loss was foreseeable)
- loss of revenue or income
- loss of contracts
- direct loss
- loss of anticipated savings
- wasted office time or management time
- damage caused to your computer, software and computer systems
- or any other indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may be caused by breach of contract, tort or otherwise, even if they are foreseeable. However, these terms do not prevent your claims for damages to your property or other claims of direct loss that are not excluded by the categories listed above.
We do not, however, exclude liability in case of any personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation. The above limitations and exclusions apply only as far as is permitted by law, your consumer rights remain unaffected.
Accessing Our Site
We reserve the right to withdraw or make changes to the services provided on a website without notice. We will not be liable if our website is unavailable for a period of time for any reason.
Hacking, Virus and Other Offenses
We are not liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technological attacks that may cause damage to your computer programs, computer systems, data, or other material due to your accessing our website, downloading material from it or accessing websites that are linked to it.
Links from Our Site
Wherever our site provides links to third party resources or websites, the links are for your information alone. The contents of these sites are beyond our control and we are not responsible for any damages or loss that may arise from your use and access of these links. It is recommended that when accessing such resources, you check the terms and privacy policies of the respective third party websites.
Variations to Terms
We reserve the right to vary the terms on this page at any time. You are expected to return to this page periodically to take note of any changes we may have made. However, notices or provisions published on other parts of our website may sometimes supersede the provisions and terms on this page.
Contact Us with Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about the contents of our website, please contact us through the ‘Contact’ page on the top menu.